The “New” Church Boys Racing LLC. Tubular Upper Control Arms, for the 62-67 ChevyII Nova are now being made to order. Unlike any other tubular upper arm available for the ChevyII Nova, these arms will greatly improve your camber gain, which keeps your wheels firmly planted to the road while your suspension moves up and down. No more uneven tire wear. You will also gain more front fender lip clearance 1/2″. In a recent Suspension Challenge event our customers car achieved .88g on the skid pad! You will not get that with a stock set of control arms…
With your new tubular upper control arms you will get billet cross shafts, adjustable chromoly teflon lined rod ends, fully adjustable upper ball joints, and unmatched caliper clearance. Arms will come assembled and ready to bolt on. Additionally your stock shock and spring perch will bolt right up, even some aftermarket coil-over systems. Arms are Black Powder Coated. All components used in the manufacturing of these arms are USA made!
- Improved camber gain
- Improved front fender lip clearance, upper ball joint is moved back 1/2″
- Added +caster for high speed stability
- Additional side wall to fender lip clearance
- Accepts big brake kits and drop spindles even without the proper re-clocked caliper mounting location.
- Works with the stock spring and shock and QA-1 coil overs. Will not work with the Autofab upper coil over mounting plate.
- When using the stock spring and shock these will lower the ride height 1/2 to 7/8″, depending on the condition of the original springs