Making a 62-67 Chevy II handle is made easy with these replacement Tubular Lower Control arms. By replacing your flimsy, stock lower control arms along with the rubber mounted strut rod you now can safely drive your precious 62-67 Nova any where with confidence. You will have a better more responsive handling suspension. In one afternoon you can transform your Nova into a great handling car that everyone will enjoy….drivers and passengers alike.
The Church Boys Racing Tubular lower control arms are a complete bolt in system that utilizes the factory mounting holes left behind from removing the strut rod brackets and stock lower control arm. Once bolted in place alignment is made easy with our Link adjuster for the caster and for the camber. Because we use the all new R-JOINT from RideTech, this allows us to to make alignment adjustments separately, which makes it much easier on the alignment technician.
Once your alignment is set it will maintain its settings. No need for continuing appointments. With the use of solid rod end spacers in place of the old rubber bushings your bolts will not come loose. Additionally there will not be a need for the pesky little lock out plates! Simple and saves you money.
- 1.250 x .120 wall Tig welded DOM construction
- Complete with Grade 8 hardware
- Black semi gloss powder coat
- Does not affect track width
- Works with all 62-67 Nova spindles and popular brake components!
- Designed to also work with our popular Rack/Pinion conversion
- Stock Sway bar does NOT bolt up. The Church Bar will be required.
To order this item, call us at 330-442-7162